- For Built-In pipeline, start by opening the sample scene in OmniShade/Samples/Basic/Basic.unity. You can safely ignore any warnings regarding the URP version of the shader if you do not have URP packages installed.
- For URP pipeline, start by opening the sample scene in OmniShade/Samples/Basic URP/Basic URP.unity. If you need help installing URP, follow the Unity URP Installation Guide.
- 1.Feel free to move the camera around and browse the sample materials in the scene, and experiment with the shader's parameters to get an idea of what the shader can do.
- 2.There are other sample scenes as well, each demonstrating a different technique of the shader. Check those out too for ideas on how to use the shader.
- 3.If you are using the MatCap feature, for tips on creating your own MatCaps, read OmniShade/Samples/MatCap Textures/How to create MatCaps.txt
- 5.Start creating your own materials with OmniShade. You're on your way!